Precast Concrete Skate Ramps were developed by BCP Precast in response to a challenging brief from its local community body, Wyong Shire Council, to construct skate modules designed by local skatepark designer, Paul Carey.
Prior to this, Council had recognised the need for a purpose designed and built skatepark to overcome the increasing conflict between skateboarders who tended to use the footpaths and roadways for their sport, and property owners, pedestrians and vehicular traffic.
The first installation of skateramp modules in 1st July 2000 was at Picnic Point, The Entrance, a popular residential and holiday destination on the Central Coast of New South Wales.
Please contact us for more information.
BCP Precast skate parks are designed to cater for all levels of skateboard users’ whist being visually pleasing to the wider community.
An investment and construction of a precast concrete skate park in your local area is an ideal community project.
The features and benefits of precast concrete module skate parks are many:
- Engineered design and manufactured to AS3600.
- Durable Manufactured from 40MPa concrete.
- Flexibility in skate park design.
- Fully reinforced, all edges protected with galvanised mild steel wear strips.
- Can be added to any existing parks.
- Non-corrosive and unaffected by extreme temperatures.
- Smoother off steel finish minimises abrasions.
- Quieter than steel or timber ramps.
- Easily transported to outlying areas.
- Available in a variety of colours on request.
- Fast installation by Council day labour.
- Modular configuration can be added to when funding becomes available.